April 3rd already. Holy cow, this year is just flying by. Harper and Mason recently turned nine months old and I have yet to work on their pictures or update (coming soon… I hope). I’m so busy doing not much of anything except hanging out with babies all day. It’s amazing how hectic my life can feel when in all honesty I rarely leave my house on most days!
Since I spend most of my time on my living room floor amongst the smashed up puffs and squeaky toys, I do a lot of online browsing. So, I put together some of my favorite Easter gift ideas for adolescents and babies! I’m hoping this will give you guys some good ideas to throw in their baskets. I will be filming everything I actually bought for Easter later this week. Look for that video on my channel, here.
Let’s jump right in!
These gift ideas are geared more towards the 6-10 year old range. My oldest daughters are so much fun to shop for because they love all the same things that I did as a kid. I usually go overboard when it comes to them, simply because they are so easy to shop for. #girlmomprobs
1. Bath Bombs – These are fun for any age really!
2. Mad Libs – Any type of activity book is a good idea!
3. Pool Floats – Any kind of beach/pool toys are great Easter gifts. I thought this watermelon float was adorable.
4. Sandals – Every year I throw in a cheap pair of flips flops for summer.
5. Chapter Books – Mine are loving The Dork Diaries lately. Some other good series are The Boxcar Children, Goosebumps, and Series of Unfortunate Events.
6. Bathing Suits– I’m absolutely loving this tankini!
7. Flower Grow Kit – Here are ones I found on Amazon but I have also seen them in the Target dollar spot section.
8. Stuffed Toy – We love Cuddle and Kind. When you purchase, you are providing meals to children. What’s not to love?
The next set of gift ideas are for the youngest babes in your life (newborn-1 year). At this age they really aren’t going to realize what is even going on so I say save your money and only get them a few things.
1.Hair Accessories – Of course, my little Harp needs more bows right?
2. Bibs – I found these on Instagram and fell in love! They are so adorable and wipe clean so easily. No stains!
3. Shoes – Again.. shoes are an Easter basket must.
4. Board Books – Books are my favorite thing to gift my kids. I thought this Hungry Caterpillar Easter was adorable.
5. Sippy Cups – I’m trying my hardest to try to get Harper and Mase to drink from one! I thought these ones were perfect for when they get a bit older.
6. Snacks – My babies are obsessed with puffs!
P.S. — don’t forget about all the candy and chocolate! 🙂