I LOVE making gift guides. Seriously I could spend hours shopping for people! Christmas is a stressful time… going to the store ISN’T fun and choosing gifts for all your family members can be a pain. So here I am to save the day! I wanted to make a giant list of gift ideas for EVERYONE in your life! Dads, moms, kids of all ages and teachers! You are going to find it all here!
Please note that these links are affiliate – meaning I make a small profit from your purchases but you will never be charged extra. Thanks again for always supporting this blog! Now let’s get shopping!
1. Fawn Design Bag: This is known to be a diaper bag but I rock this baby on the daily – with or without my kids. It’s such good quality and will hold up for years!
2. Adidas Tennis Shoes: These are SO cute for every day wear while! These are definitely on my Christmas list this year.
3. HP Sprocket: This is a tiny picture printer! You can print all your social media photos right at your house, instead of letting them clog up your phone or computer.
4. DKNY Be Delicious: This is my choice of perfume. It’s fruity and I get sooo my compliments when I wear it!
5. Starbucks Gift Card: Any woman could use one of these… am I right?!
6. Urban Decay Shadow Palette: I think this is a good neutral palette that can woman would be able to use – for every day wear or going out!
7. Mini Keriug: to make ALLLLL the coffee. Throw in some coffee pods as an extra!
8. Magnolia Cookbook: This has some yummy recipes in it!
9. Cozy Socks: I get these EVERY year! They are my absolute favorite socks.
10. Instant Pot: Every mama would like something to make dinner time easier. This thing is MAGIC!
11. Espresso Mugs: These are insulated to keep your coffee hot longer! I love them!
12. Slippers: These basic slippers look so cozy!
13. Weighted Blanket: This is another thing on my list this year. I’ve heard it does wonders with anxiety!
14. Monthly Planner: Erin Condren makes the BEST planners. This is a basic monthly planner but it’s customizable and super cute!
15. Candle: I love these cheap ones from Target but any candle would do!
16. Cardigan: I’m obsessed with his slouchy cardigan! It would look great in anyone’s wardrobe.
17. Luggage: This is the cutest luggage you will EVER find. Seriously.
1. Backpack: a black basic backpack could be used as a gym bag, a work bag, school bag… you name it!
2. The Complete Beer Course Book: a fun book for the beer lover.
3. Ring Doorbell: I see these everywhere now. You can see who is at your front door without moving from the couch, or if you aren’t home! You can even talk through it!
4. Manly Candle: this is a good “manly” scent if you don’t want to get him anything too girly smelling.
5. Car Detail Kit: Guys love their cars right?! This has all the works to keep their cars clean.
6. Yeti Cooler: This has been on my husbands wish list for awhile now. He can use it for the car, the beach, fishing, boating, etc!
7. Carry On Luggage: I feel like luggage is something everyone needs but doesn’t want to buy for themselves. We love the CalPak hard luggage!
8. Buffalo Wild Wings Gift Card: EVERY guy loves this place and you can find them just about anywhere. Throw it in with a few bottles of their favorite sauces and you have a fun gift!
9. Yeti Tumbler: These are THE BEST. We have several and I can personally say they keep stuff cold/hot ALL day.
10. Bag Balm: This has many uses but it works well on dry cracked hands.
11. Cologne: Choose their favorite cologne! If you aren’t sure then this Dolce & Gabana Light Blue is a good one (my husbands fav)!
12. Razor: I mean… they all have to trim their beards right?
13. Apple Watch: This is more on the pricey side but it’s an excellent gift idea!
14. Pajama Pants: My hubs is in sweats 24/7 while he’s home. He could always use more!
FOR TWEEN GIRLS
1. Hair Chalk: fun for them to put on and easily washes out in the shower.
2. The Big Book of Girl Stuff: my daughters have this book and it is awesome, especially for the tween age. It talks about bullying, school, their changing bodies, boys, making friends.. etc.
3. Rollerblades: something fun to do in the summer! I like to get at least one thing they can use outdoors.
4. Hunter Boots: I’m loving the sparkly purple boots!
5. Guitar: Even if they don’t know how to play it, get them a beginners book to go along with it! Who knows, they could find they are good at it!
6. Onesie PJs: I love this age because they still think it’s cool to wear cute onesie pajamas!
7. Gumball Machine: how cute would this look sitting on their dresser? My girls would LOVE to have this in their room.
8. LOL Dolls: this is definitely a hot item this year. My girls are very into LOL dolls right now!
9. Instax Camera: these cameras are SO cute and instantly prints off polaroid pictures. I’m also adding THIS CAMERA CASE & STRAP. It’s a clear glitter case and a cute strap they can wear around their necks! Don’t forget the fun film (linked below #13).
10. Alarm Clock: this one is fun since it lights up different colors!
11. Storage: any type of cute storage containers to hold all their jewelry or other little bits and bobs.
12. Unicorn Pillow: the reversible sequins items are VERY in right now. I thought this pillow was super cute!
13. Fun Instax Film: to go with their new camera and case (#9)!
14. Light Up Letterboard: this would make cute room decor and they would personalize it with little messages.
15. Adult Coloring Book: although they aren’t adults yet, this is a great item to get for relax time or if they need a little stress reliever. Throw in some “adult” colored pencils!
16. Karaoke Machine: clearly a fun time for all to be had! Mom and dad might disagree…
17. Telescope: I thought this was super cute!
FOR TWEEN BOYS
1. Nike Zip-Up: I see tween boys wearing these types of shirts all the time!
2. Guinness Book of World Records: so fun to look through! They might get some inspiration to try to break their own world record!
3. Harry Potter Lego Set: this will keep them busy for days and Legos are a popular toy right now.
4. Over The Door Hoop: a fun addition to their room!
5. Nintendo Switch: another popular item for 2018! This handheld game can be played single player or with a friend.
6. Mario Party Game: if you need a game to go with your Nintendo Switch (#5) then Mario Party is a good basic game everyone will like.
7. Poop Emoji Pillow: definitely fitting for a boys room.
8. Remote Car: can be used indoors or outside for lots of fun!
9. Bean Boozled: this a GROSS but fun game! I feel like its perfect for a boy sleepover!
10. Electric Scooter: who doesn’t want a new ride?!
11. Nerf Gun: another indoor or outdoor toy!
12. Headphones: can be used for a tablet, phone, or for their video games!
13. Critter Case: this might be pushing the “tween” category but I think boys will be boys at any age. Catching frogs and bugs is still cool right?
14. Football: or get them any type of ball!
15. Pie Face Game: fun for the whole family or another boy sleepover thing!
FOR TODDLER GIRLS
1. Royal Doll House Family: I thought this was a cute to the normal “doll house family”.
2. Baking Set: I love wooden food because it lasts WAY longer than the plastic ones.
3. Stackable Rainbow: this would look so cute as room decor!
4. Dollhouse: this is probably my favorite dollhouse – and its wooden!
5. Cash Register: teach them to count, play store, play restaurant… the options are endless! My older daughters played with their cash register for years!
6. Hunter Boots: the cutest pink sparkly shoes for fall, winter and spring.
7. Animal Backpack: I have always loved these little backpacks. They make them in so many animals too! Perfect for preschool or kindergarten.
8. Bows: my favorite part of having a girl is dressing them up in all the cutest things! Sparkly bows are a must! Use code SOLTROP10 to save 10% on your order.
9. Cozy Sweater: any sweater would be great but this white fuzzy one with hearts is adorable!
10. Cozy Coupe Car: I feel like every toddler has to have one of these. It’s like a right of passage, haha!
11. Block Table: perfect for little hands to build and play!
12. Winter Hat: kids lose their hats ALL the time.. so having lots of them is a good idea. This one is super cute!
13. Mini Melissa Shoes: not your typical “character” shoes. Love!
14. Castle Tent: you could turn this into a book nook, a place for dolls, naps, etc!
15. Baby Alive: usually toddlers go crazy for babies (even though they are practically babies themselves!). So one that crawls, eats, pees.. is exciting for them!
16. Mrs. Potato Head: another fun busy toy.
17. Cuddle and Kind Mermaid: these are hands down the best stuffed toys ever. They will last forever.
18. Kitchen: I love this white retro kitchen! Don’t forget all the wooden food to go with it!
FOR TODDLER BOYS
1. Name Puzzle: this will help them with learning their name and motor skills.
2. Mr. Potato Head: a fun busy toy!
3. Strider Bike: I’ve heard amazing things about these! They are suppose to help with balance so when you transition to a real bike they will already know how to do that.
4. Magnetic Tiles: an alternative to building blocks. They can make houses and all sorts of creations.
5. Tractor: my son loves remote cars. I thought this little tractor was so cute!
6. Wooden Tool Set: again.. I love wooden toys over plastic. This set has all the tools little man could need.
7. Winter Hat: they always need em’ because they always lose em’ !!!
8. Hunter Boots: a really good practical gift that will last through seasons.
9. Wooden Train Set: this will keep them busy for hours!
10. Animal Backpack: they also have a reallllllly cute shark one!!
11. Wooden Grill Set: SO. FREAKING. CUTE! I love this so much!
12. Cuddle and Kind Bunny: the best stuffed animals ever! With every purchase you feed 10 children too – bonus!
13. Book: the perfect little boy book.
14. Cozy Coupe Truck: I’m loving the truck over the traditional red car! It even has trunk space!
15. View Master: please tell me you all had these as a kid?! I used to love these things!
16. Spaceship Tent: fun for reading in or just being an astronaut.
1. Shape Puzzle: classic baby toy to help with fine motor skills.
2. Customizable Book: this Hooray Heroes book is a keepsake baby can have forever! You can personalize the name, character and even write your own dedication. Use code SOLTROPSIX15 for 15% off your order!
3. Humidifier: this is something moms sometimes forget to add to their baby registry but will definitely need, especially during flu season.
4. Bath Set: a practical gift they will for sure need!
5. Mamaroo: this is an expensive one but every mom will love this for their baby!
6. Freshly Picked Moccasins: since babies don’t really need shoes, these soft baby moccasins are so cute and perfect! They make them in a ton of different colors and prints.
7. Wubbanub: these pacifiers were a life saver for me! They are weighted with the stuffed animal, making it harder for them to spit them out.
8. Board Books: board books are a must! I love this classic Dr. Seuss set.
9. Wooden Teether with Strap: I LOVE this. You could hook it to their clothing or onto their stroller.
10. Hats: during the cold months, keeping their little heads warm is important!
11. Playmat: this is nice to help with tummy time or to keep them busy on the floor.
12. Silicone Bottle: if they are a breastfed baby, this is a good transition bottle!
13. Pop Up Toy: my kids always loved this toy! They have to use motor skills in order for the animals to pop up.
14. Basic Onesies: they will ALWAYS need more onesies!!
15. Wall Art: try to figure out the theme of their nursery and grab some wall art that would coordinate. I love this black and white giraffe!
16. Rainbow Stacker Toy: every baby needs one of these!
17. Mom & Me Pool Float: in the winter people aren’t thinking about summer toys but this is such a good one! They could use in a pool or at the beach!
18. Milk Snob Cover: this is my #1 recommended item to new moms. IT’S A MUST. This will keep strangers germy hands off your baby and protect them from the elements – without covering their faces or getting too warm.
So I just want to mention one thing about gifting for teachers. I have talked to A LOT of teachers and they always say the same thing. They appreciate everything they receive but you can probably imagine how many mugs, ornaments, etc that all say #1 Teacher on them, haha! What they could really use are gift cards! Teachers buy a lot of their own school supplies so Walmart, Target, Amazon, Grocery, Starbucks gift cards are you’re best bet! BUT if you’d like to still throw in a gift they can unwrap, I got you covered.
1. Lesson Planner: this is a super cute and functional Erin Condren lesson planner!
2. Bracelets: these would be so perfect in your school colors! I can see a teacher rocking this all year to show their school spirit! Use code SOLTROP10 for 10% off!
3. Expo Markers: help them stock up on things they use every day!
4. Cozy socks: any adult loves to get new socks – make them super cute and cozy ones!
5. Fun Pens: any colorful pens really.. I like these felt tip markers because they don’t bleed through paper.
6. Lotion: or hand sanitizer to keep at their desk.
7. Slippers: I had these as part of my gift guide “for her” too! Just a basic cozy slipper is always nice to have.
8. Candle: everyone needs more candles.
9. Bar Earrings: these earrings are my new obsession! They are lightweight and super trendy!
10. Scarf: there are so many cute options for scarfs!
If you have any other requests for specific gift guides, I’d be happy to make more! Check out the other one’s I have done in the past.
Girls Caboodle Guide (a lot of this would be great stocking stuffers!)
Happy Shopping!!! xoxo