Hi friends! It’s a fresh new year and decade! I have high hopes that this will be the best one yet. *fingers crossed* I’m going to be sharing some of my favorite purchases of 2019!
1.The Soltrop Six Logo/Etsy Shop: This year I opened an Etsy shop and started making peg dolls. I had a logo made and really put a lot of effort into my hobby/business. Opening the shop and everything that has come along with it, is one of my favorite purchases this year!
2. Tufted Beds: This year we re-did the basement for the girls! So that meant all new bedroom furniture for them. I loved these beds from Walmart and they didn’t break the bank! (I couldn’t find the exact beds we have but these are similar)
3. Disney +: GAME CHANGER! Not having to put in the million DVDs we have for Harper and Mason is the best. I absolutely love all the throwback shows and movies, so does Cody! Definitely worth it!
4. Planner Caddy: Okay, so this is actually marketed as a diaper caddy but it works so well for all my planning supplies. I use to have all my things stuffed in one of the kitchen drawers or spread out on the kitchen island because that is where you’ll usually find me. Cody got this caddy for me for Christmas and I don’t know how I’ve lived without it. Everything is organized and can easily be moved around the house.
5. Nitro Creamer: This is so random and obviously I have to purchase over and over again. Ever since I’ve discovered this Nitro creamer, I’ve had less of a desire to go out and spend money on Starbucks or Biggby! It satisfies that “latte” craving and it’s super simple to use at home! I brew my normal pot of coffee, add a tiny bit of sugar, a tiny bit of hazelnut creamer and then add the Nitro on top. I swear its better than any Starbucks drink and I’m saving money!
6. NF The Search Album: I purchased this right on iTunes. If you’ve been following me for awhile, you already know what this album means to me. I have listened to this ALL YEAR and I’m still not sick of it. Pretty sure my kids know all the words to every song now too, ha.
7. MacBook: In our house, I have an office in the basement. It’s a nice room with floor to ceiling book shelves, fast wifi, private, etc. Problem is, I like to do all my blogging work during the day and my toddlers tend to stay upstairs. I brought my desktop upstairs for awhile and had it on our kitchen island but it was an eye sore. I knew it was time for a laptop! My MacBook has been a game changer for my YouTube channel, blog, Etsy shop, + more! Almost every way I make money right now is via the internet so it’s important I have a good computer. I was editing vlogs ON MY PHONE before this. Crazy to think about, haha!
8. Natrol Melatonin Gummies: I hate to admit that before I discovered these gummies, I was taking ZQuil almost 4 times a week. I have a really hard time falling asleep and staying asleep. These have changed that for me! I don’t take them every night but I take them often. I can fall asleep in 20-30 after consumption.
9. Sherpa Coat: Softest, most comfortable coat ever! I wear it ALL. THE. TIME. Obviously only during the cold months. Bonus is that its super cheap!
10. Lange Hair Wand: I have always found the best curls come from a wand, with my hair anyways. This year I bought one of those Lange wands you see all over social media. Its the best! It gives me really soft loose curls, which is the look I was always attempting to get. Highly recommend!
Obviously my most FAVORITE purchases were things like trips, date nights, etc. I’m just sharing the tangible items I have loved this year. Check them out for yourself!
Here were my favorite purchases from 2018: HERE
and 2017: HERE