I have TWO teenage girls in my house and buying for them is getting harder and harder. I miss the days of picking out cute sparkly outfits with matching bows! But alas.. children do in fact get older and then comes the crop tops and $150 shoes. I’m going to share some Amazon teen girl clothes for fall that my teens would personally wear. AND that I’ve noticed high school aged girls wearing around school (since I’m a substitute teacher).
Scroll down for the links to Amazon Teen Girls Clothes.
*This post contains affiliate links. This means I make a small commission for your purchases which doesn’t cost any extra to you. Thank you for supporting this blog!
- Los Angeles Graphic Tee – oversized fit graphic tees are all the rage with the young ones 😉
- Grey Crop Top Sweatshirt – an every day staple to have in their closet
- Oversized Plaid Button Up – these are great for going over the graphic tees or tank tops
- Long Sleeve Plain Crop Top – another every day shirt that can be worn with jeans or leggings/sweatpants
- Gold Hoop Earrings – gold is very “in” right now and the small hoops are so cute
- Brown Belt Bag – I like how kids call them belt bags these days when we really know they are fanny packs
- Jean Cargo Pants – probably my favorite thing on the list. I love that these are making a comeback
- Crop Tank Tops – these can be worn under sweatshirts or by themselves. They are good thing to have handy
- Ugg Tazz Shoes – these are gaining a lot of popularity right now. Basically short style Uggs in general
- Flare Black Leggings – every closet needs these
- Oversized Skull Tee – another option for a graphic tee
- Half Zip Sweater – super cozy and cute for fall
I hope that helps you with some ideas on teen girl clothes for this fall. I love when everything is from Amazon because that makes shipping and returns super easy.
Check out these other posts while you’re here: