Well here we are in 2018 – my very first post of the year! I skipped my typical “New Year Resolutions” post because mine are pretty much the same as last years. So, I thought I would do something new and share my favorite purchases of 2017!
These are items I have loved throughout the year. Some of the items I purchased myself and some were gifts but definitely all have been well loved by me! After I wrote down my list, I realized that most of the items were things I directly use and only ONE was a baby item! Shocking!
- Lipstick: Hands down this has been my go-to lipstick brand this year. I usually switch between three similar colors for an every day look. It stays on ALL day!
- Rock N Republic Slimming Jeggings: I got these not too long ago and wow.. they really work! They suck in areas that need to be sucked. I feel put together when I wear them even though they are more of a legging. They are high-waisted but are still tight around my ankles.
- LC Lauren Conrad Winter Hat: Ever since I bought this, I’ve worn it daily! The one I have is actually blush, which has been my favorite color lately. Whenever my hair is looking greasy, I just throw this on and no one knows!
- IKEA high chairs: When I had my older daughters, I had pretty high chairs with soft cushions for them to sit on but LORD they were so hard to keep clean. I actually avoided using them whenever possible because I hated cleaning them so much. This time around I got the (REALLY CHEAP) high chairs from IKEA. They are so easy to wipe clean and have that cute modern look. I recommend them to anyone who has kids!
- Harry Potter Artwork: If you know me then you know I’m HP obsessed. I like how subtle yet gorgeous this art work is! We hung it in our bedroom!
- Fossil Purse: I’m the type of person who likes a medium size purse. Since having Harper and Mason, I hated carrying a purse and diaper bag around. I decided to get a huge purse that I can fit everything in but still have it be stylish! This Fossil one was a perfect fit and it came from the outlet!
- ArtVan Bed/Mattress: I have honestly never slept in a more comfy bed!! The mattress is SO flippin’ soft, its like sleeping on a cloud. I love how tall the headboard is because it’s a huge statement piece in the room. We went with a pretty beige color so it would easily match any decor we have in there. I couldn’t find the mattress online but it is called Grovelawn from the ArtVan Sleep Center.
- Mirror: I love the look of this mirror. I think it fit in my bedroom perfectly!
- Erin Condren Planner: This may be my number one item on the list. I’m huge into planning and this is hands down the best planner I have ever owned. I will never buy any other!
What were some of your favorite purchases in 2017?
Leave a Reply