To me, June always feels like the start of summer. This year we have a little more freedom to get out of the house and do lots of fun stuff! This time last year I was very very pregnant, preparing for Harper and Mason’s arrival. We did get to get out a little bit last year (pictures are from our one and only pool day last year) but with two newborns, it was hard. So, as a family we compiled a list of summer must-dos! Hopefully in the fall I can come back and post about everything we actually did!
Here is our summer bucket list…
- Go to the beach, multiple times
- Party like its 1999 for Harper and Mason’s first birthday
- Have a water balloon fight
- Go to a baseball game and eat ALL the hotdogs
- Go to three different zoos
- Take an evening walk downtown
- Go wine tasting in Traverse City *mommy and daddy only* 😉
- Go to the movies
- Spend many days at the cottage
- Go tubing behind the boat!
- Go to at least one carnival
- Sleep in the living room and have a movie marathon
- Plant a mini garden in the backyard
- Participate in the local library’s summer reading program
- Go to Michigan’s Adventure
- Spend a couple nights at an indoor water park
I’m excited to see what we cross off the list! What on your summer bucket list? Leave your ideas in the comments!
Such a fun list! You should add go to a fire at Sheldon and Melissa’s house 😏
Haha! Yep, you’re right. That needs to be on there too!