I love sharing what I thought were my most worthwhile purchases of the past year. I actually had a hard time this year because I really didn’t make any “huge” purchases. BUT I absolutely love everything on this list and highly recommend them!
Keep scrolling to see my BEST PURCHASES OF 2023
*This post contains affiliate links. That means I make a small commission on your purchases, not costing any extra to you. Thank you for supporting this blog!
1.Vornado Small Fan: Okay, so we are huge fan sleepers. I CANNOT sleep without a loud ass fan blasting in the room. When traveling this can be tricky for us. If we drive somewhere, we would pack our huge box fan which takes up so much space. If we flew, we were ordering a fan from a local store to be delivered to our hotel room. Then just leave the fan there after our trip.
That is until I discovered this Vornado small fan. I pack this baby right in my suitcase (yes it is still a decent size but fits in my checked bags) and it’s LOUD. Highly highly recommend if you need a fan to sleep and often travel.
2. Stanley Cups: I know these are just a trend right now but I love them! Each of my kids have one as well and we are all drinking way more water than before. I would say this is a healthy, worthwhile trend. 🙂
3. CD Player: Bring back CDs! I got this CD player for Harper, along with all of Taylor Swifts albums. She thinks it’s so fun looking for songs on the back of the albums and putting them all in the player. It’s so nostalgic for me and she’s loving it as well. CDs make great gifts too, so I’m excited for her to start her own little collection of music.
4. Free People Carryall: This was a splurge for me. I’m not big into carrying around purses (I’m so glad fanny packs are back in style because those are my jam) but when I need something bigger this is perfect. I’m a substitute teacher too – I can carry so much in this bag while I’m subbing. Honestly it would make a great diaper bag too!
5. Velvet Wrap Dress: The only clothing item on the list is this long velvet wrap dress. I wore this to a wedding this year. I got SO MANY compliments and people asking where they could order it. It’s super flattering and easy to move in. They have it in a bunch of colors.
6. Kid’s Book Reading Light: I got these for my kids to read at night before bed. They are honestly the most used thing I have bought them this year. I really contribute all the reading they have been doing to these lights. The lights charge so no need to replace batteries.
7. Callie Danielle Planner: I am a huge planner girlie. I have used many many many planners. The Callie Danielle’s are my absolute favorite. I wouldn’t be able to survive without it. She sells at Target but also has her own website with more options.
8. Keratase Scalp and Hair Serum: I lost a lot of weight this year which caused so much hair loss. I was so desperate to grow it back! I was recommended this serum and it works! I put on my scalp after showering and had so many baby hairs start to grow. It smells amazing too.
9. O-Cedar Spin Mop: I found this on TikTok and had to give it a try. I had one of those vaccum/mop combos and I felt like it never really got the floors clean enough. I really like this more! I can also use it on walls and baseboards.
10. King Koil Air Mattress: This might be my favorite purchase of the year!! We bought this for a camping trip this summer but literally use it weekly. First of all, its self inflates and deflates (so easy and takes seconds!) and its huge. It feels like you’re laying on a real bed. Cody and I have been pulling it out on weekends to have movie nights in the living room. The kids have “sleepovers” in our room sometimes with it too. I’m not lying when I say this thing has already been used hundreds of times. We love it!
11. Oversized Soft Faux Fur Blanket: I absolutely love this thing. I got it for our couch/living room blanket. It’s heavy and large! Everyone fights over who gets this blanket. I need to buy more honestly.
I hope you enjoyed hearing about my best purchases of 2023! I’m happy to elaborate more of any of them – just leave me a comment!